Monday, September 18, 2017

Why She Smiles Card

I am sharing another card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop today.  I have always had a special appreciation for Mona Lisa.  I have four albums full of Mona Lisa artist trading cards which I created plus those I have exchanged with artists from all over the world.  I don't do them anymore but it still gives me happiness to look at those albums occasionally.  So when I went into my craft room today to do my "coffee" card I happened to think of Mona.  I thought it would be fun to do a fall themed coffee card with her.  Thanks for stopping by to check out my funny Mona card.  She will be smiling at the following:

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Sunday Stamps (Autumn Rainbow)

Allsorts (Feels Like Autumn)

16 comments:

CarlavdM said...

So.....now we all know it...that's the reason Mona Lisa smiles ;o)
What an awesome card you made.

New Creations said...

That's awesome, great use of Monalisa image with coffee cuteness!

laurie said...

Such a fun and creative card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Beverly:
I love this. I never knew Mona Lisa loved coffee so much. LOL
Blessings,
Karen L
I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at. Xxxx

Shanna Slater said...

So creative!! I love the out of the box design :)

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

LOL... what a fun interpretation of Mona Lisa!! I love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fun and oh so creative card.

~amy~ said...

I love it!

Lisa said...

omg... this is so awesome! LOVE it!

Lori Turner said...

This is awesome - LOVE how you incorporated the Mona Lisa image with a coffee card!

Hetty said...

Bev, is is a totally awesome card. What a great design.

Mummylade said...

What a great card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again.

Fikreta said...

Its a wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun! Mona likes coffee too!

Annette Elliott said...

Can I just say that this is a very creative card, Beverly! Love your layout, embellishments and different textures. Very cool Mona Lisa card. :) Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!