Sunday, June 18, 2017

Loving Giraffes Card

 photo Loving Giraffes Card.jpg
Do you have a "favorite" animal? I have always loved giraffes. When my youngest was little, I called her my "little giraffe." I did my happy dance when I saw the cute giraffe image by Winnie & Walter because I knew it wanted to live at my house. (Wink.) I'm entering this card at the following challenge sites:
Winnie & Walter (Use Scenery Stripes stamp set.)
Just Us Girls (Color Challenge: Yellow, Aqua and Brown)
Crazy 4 Challenges (see sketch below)
 photo Crazy For Challenges C4C390Sketch.jpg
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Winnie & Walter (Scenery Stripes WW033 and Big Hugs WW076)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Mudslide)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Ribbon -- Michael's Stores, Inc.
Arrow Punch -- Stampin'Up!
Clear Glaze -- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic by Plaid Enterprises

1 comment:

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Beverly. Great dimension with all those wonderful dies you have. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.